NiMo – See the newest and most complete Alloy Reference Guide available on your cell phone!
- Now with alloy name or number recognition
- Search using search bar:
- Trade name of the alloy desired. (i.e. Incoloy; Hastelloy; Nimonic; Carpenter, Haynes or any other known alloy)
- The number used to identify the alloy desired.(i.e. 100; 50, 825, 222; 235)
- AA# and chemistries for all grades of Aluminum.
- CDA# and chemistries for all Copper alloys.
- Applications & Uses for most of the stainless and nickel alloys listed.
The app will be updated as new alloys come available! Simply click this website and download NiMo Alloys Guide on your phone.